|Species||1/4 Medusa, 3/4 Human|
|Weight||130 apples (39 kg) (85 lbs)|
|Occupation||Mekakushi Dan Member No.4|
|Status||Alive (Music Route, Manga Route, Novel Route, Mekakucity Actors, Movie)|
|Relatives||Tsukihiko (Grandfather) |
Shion Kozakura (Mother)
|Special||Kana Hanazawa (Official PVs)|
|Manga||03. Kisaragi Attention|
|Novel||Kagerou Daze -in a daze- (Kisaragi Attention)|
|“||No, I don't want to say goodbye... I want to be with everyone... One more time... One more time!||”|
—Marry while using the queen snake's power, Act 12: Summertime Record
Decades before the start of the present plot, she and her mother died and entered the Kagerou Daze, where she gained Azami's "Queen Snake" and returned to the real world. She is the Snake of Clearing Eyes' target every Route to create a new Medusa who can rewind the world back to its beginning.
- Marry is a small girl with pink eyes and white, wavy hair that reaches well past her hips. She usually wears a light blue dress with a white apron over it and is barefoot while indoors. When outdoors, she wears short, loose brown boots. She sometimes has a pink ribbon tied into her hair. She wears her hoodie, which once belonged to Seto, without putting her arms through its sleeves. She modified the white hoodie with pink roses that she embroidered near its hem. She usually wears a white underskirt underneath her blue dress.
- In Mekakucity Actors, her usual white hair has a creamy, yellowish hue added to it that becomes darker as it reaches the ends. Also, her hoodie no longer has roses embroidered onto it but instead has a rose sewn onto the left side of its hood like how her mother, Shion, wore one behind her left ear.
- When her eye ability is strengthened, her appearance changes to reflect her progression towards becoming a true Medusa. This appearance change occurs when she absorbs even one snake. All of her hair behind her shoulders shortens to below her chin, with the two longer locks framing each side of her face gaining a dark gradient at their ends, and scales form on her cheeks like with Azami. In the Music Route, Anime Route, and cover art for the manga, her "cut" hair is replaced by floating white projections that resemble snakes and may numerically represent how many snakes she has in her possession. In Mekakucity Actors, her eyes are always red in this form and, when she prepares to rewind the world, have pupils that resemble a looping snake.
- As a child, she used to wear a pink dress with white knee socks and red shoes. Sometimes her mother would also place a small pink flower behind her left ear.
- In Summertime Record, she is seen wearing a dark blue dress that has open, loose sleeves that end at the forearms and the same hem as her original blue dress. She wears the same white apron over it and a white underskirt below it. She also wears her usual pink ribbon around her hair with bows on each side of her head.
- In the short film Kagerou Daze -in a day's-, Marry wears a light blue dress that has similar sleeves, skirt hem, and underskirt as her original dress. Its bodice has a white collar with a brown ribbon tied into a bow beneath it and a white placket with four small, brown buttons that go down to her waist. Underneath the dress, she wears a white underskirt. She wears knee-high white socks and brown closed, low-cut shoes with a strap across the insteps. She wears a thin, dark red headband, and her hair's style remains the same but is back to its original color of white.
- Marry is generally extremely shy around strangers and will hide from them, and she does not do well around large crowds. Similar to Shintaro, Marry stays indoors as much as possible and therefore has little to no stamina. Because of this, Marry tends to be very clumsy, as shown when she spills tea on Momo and breaks her glassware, and similarly when she accidentally flings a handheld massager towards the terrorist leader during the incident in the shopping center. She is extremely apologetic whenever she is clumsy or when she feels the need to be so, and she seems to harbor a lot of guilt regarding her own existence as a "monster".
- She was raised by her mother with love, but she accidentally causes Shion's death when humans attack her. After Shion is left behind in the Kagerou Daze, Marry ultimately spent most of her long life alone in her cottage in the forest before she meets Seto and the Mekakushi Dan. Because of this and her continued reluctance to go outside, she does not know much about the modern world and will sometimes be confused about things such as the numerical value of a billion and innuendos. 
- Despite her wariness around strangers, she does not take long to warm up to new friends, whom she tends to treasures from the bottom of her heart and to the point where she thinks that she cannot live without them being around anymore. This strong affection is what causes the multiple Routes, as she uses her powers to rewind the world and undo the Tragedy caused by the Snake of Clearing Eyes.
- Locking Eyes (目を合わせる Me wo Awaseru): Marry has a power called "Locking Eyes", which she inherited from her mother Shion and her grandmother Azami. It allows her to temporarily paralyze whoever meets her gaze. It is not as complete as her mother's or grandmother's power, as she is not able to turn people into stone, but it can instead make them appear frozen for a few minutes.
- Combining Eyes (目を合体せる Me wo Awaseru): Marry's eye ability can combine and therefore control all snakes. It was directly given to her by Azami when Marry died and entered the Kagerou Daze. This ability causes her to automatically obtain a snake after its owner dies and also allows her to take a snake directly from them, if she chooses to do so. When she gains a new snake, Combining Eyes allows her to immediately use that snake's abilities. Combining Eyes has the ability to alter time, space, and reality and grows stronger with the more snakes Marry has in her possession. With around five snakes, she can control the Kagerou Daze, and with more, she can rewind the world back to its beginning. A strengthened Combining Eyes also alters her appearance. Combining Eyes also passively causes the other snakes (and thus their owners) to be drawn towards Marry.
- Kuusou Forest
- Gunjou Rain
- Children Record
- Marry no Kakuu Sekai
- Outer Science
- Summertime Record
- Imaginary Reload
- Kisaragi Attention
- Konoha no Sekai Jijou
- Losstime Memory
- Yuukei Yesterday
- Shounen Brave
- Additional Memory
- She was designed by Wannyanpoo.
- Marry is a fujoshi.
- Despite this, when asked on Twitter if Marry's fujoshi side came from deriving a Meiji era’s BL Novelist’s name, Mori Mari (森 茉莉), Jin replied: I don’t want to cause more misunderstandings, so I won’t say the details, but there are a lot of ways to interpret Marry's name, so you might be able to find a lot of interesting reasons. For example, various people thought it was inspired by Mary's Room ."
- Marry's name has been translated differently in some previous media and official merchandise, as well as the official English translations. This is likely due to the previously mentioned trivia.
- In the Mekakucity Actors opening storyboard, Marry's name is written as "Mary", whereas in the finalized version, her name stays "Marry". The English releases of the light novel and manga spell her name "Marie".
- In the final novel, Kagerou Daze VIII -summer time reload-, her name is displayed and spelled as "Mary".
- Jin mentioned the meaning of the rosemary in the language of flowers. He liked the meanings "memories" and "quiet strength", but the one that got him the most was: "Because you've come (into my life), all my worries have disappeared."
- Her favorite anime is Kuroshitsuji.
- She makes and sells artificial flowers, except each stalk is 5 yen and she makes about 500 yen (around $5 USD or £4 Pound sterling) per month.
- Marry ages slower than normal humans due to her heritage. In the novels and manga, she remembers over a hundred summers passing since Shion's death.
- Marry did not know her own age, as she did not count along as the years passed. However, in Jin's 2013 tweet, he states Marry chose her age to be 17, and 17 candles are lit on Marry's birthday cake by Kano, who said, "you’ll be the same age as everyone then", during Marry's first birthday held at the hideout.
- Marry writes poetry, which she tries to keep a secret.
- In the second Route depicted in the manga, Marry meets the Mekakushi Dan, including Ayano, while they are still children, and Kenjirou and Ayaka allow her to join their household. In the Routes depicted by other media, she only joins the Mekakushi Dan after Ayaka and Ayano die and are trapped in the Kagerou Daze.
- Like her grandmother and likely her mother, Marry does not need to eat but can do so if she wants to.
- "So, so many people." - (From the Kagerou Daze Disintegration Book)
- "No, I don't want to say goodbye." - (From the Mekakucity Records Crossfade)
- "I was watching a familiar dream. An awfully strange nightmare... Will you listen to this bizarre summer story?" - (From the Mekakucity Records PV  Introduction) 
- "Today too, I’ll surely see my dream. Until you encounter me again, Seto." - (From the Mekakucity Records PV  Ending)