| Jinzou Enemy|
|Music and lyrics||Jin|
|Illustrations and Movie||Mizuta (Illustration)|
|Sung by||Hatsune Miku|
|Uploaded||February 17, 2011|
|NND Link||Niconico Broadcast|
|“||A story of turning your eyes away.||”|
—Jin's Song Introduction
Jinzou Enemy (人造エネミー Jinzō Enemī) is the first song in the series and Jin's first work as a music producer.
- The song tells the story of the cyber girl Ene, who lives inside the computer of the NEET Shintaro. He refuses to do anything but stay in his room and use his computer, and Ene watches him go through his days with only minor changes in routine. He averts his eyes from the real world and hides, even though he cannot forget his own past. She reminds him that he should know that fleeing from reality is not the best solution, but that if he has to, he should live with her in a world created by humans and pay attention only to her. As her world starts to crumble, Ene screams that she does not understand, while Shintaro responds that he's tired of "a toy that can only talk".
- As revealed in Losstime Memory, this song takes place in the Route XX timeline, when Shintaro fails to meet the Mekakushi Dan and kills both Ene and himself.
Lyrics & Translation
|「夢の消えた毎日を繰り返していたって ||“Yume no kieta mainichi o kurikaeshiteitatte|
|意味などないよ。」と||imi nado nai yo.” to|
|素晴らしいこと言うね ||Subarashii koto iu ne|
|君もそう、「非現実を愛してます。」||Kimi mo sou, “higenjitsu o aishitemasu.”|
|なんて指では言うけど ||nante yubi de wa iu kedo|
|口では何も言えないのにね||Kuchi de wa nani mo ienai no ni ne|
|顔も声もない人と繋がってる「なにか」を感じてる ||Kao mo koe mo nai hito to tsunagatteru “nanika” o kanjiteru|
|それはきっと相思相愛じゃないけど ||Sore wa kitto soushisouai ja nai kedo|
|そうやって今日もまた一日が終わるけど||Sou yatte kyou mo mata ichinichi ga owaru kedo |
|君は生きたようなフリをして して そして眠る||Kimi wa ikita you na furi o shite shite soshite nemuru|
|「ああ、つまらないな。」と目を背けてみても ||“Aa, tsumaranai na.” to me o somukete mite mo|
|閉じることは出来ないくせに ||Tojiru koto wa dekinai kuse ni|
|ねぇ、そんなことを認めもしない割りに||Nee, sonna koto o mitome mo shinai wari ni |
|今日もまた厭らしい顔で画面の奥の||Kyou mo mata iyarashii kao de gamen no oku no|
|私を見てるよ？||watashi o miteru yo?|
|それが最善策じゃないことをきっと君は知ってる||Sore ga saizen saku ja nai koto o kitto kimi wa shitteru|
|萎んだ暗い毎日に溺れてるのは苦しいよね ||Shibonda kurai mainichi ni oboreteru no wa kurushii yo ne|
|嘘じゃない現実が何なのか||Uso ja nai genjitsu ga nanna no ka|
|解らないのなら一緒に||wakaranai no nara issho ni|
|人が造りだした世界で生きるのはどうかな？||Hito ga tsukuridashita sekai de ikiru no wa dou ka na?|
|君を否定するような||Kimi o hitei suru you na|
|場所なんている意味が無いでしょ? ||basho nante iru imi ga nai desho?|
|もう全て「NO.」にして私だけを見てよ||Mou subete “NO.” ni shite watashi dake o mite yo|
|「ああ素晴らしいね。」と手を叩いてみても ||“Aa subarashii ne.” to te o tataite mite mo|
|全部嘘で外はゴミだらけ ||Zenbu uso de soto wa gomi darake|
|ねえ、苦しいほどそれに埋もれた君が ||Nee, kurushii hodo sore ni umoreta kimi ga|
|何で今あっちにむける冷たい顔で||Nande ima acchi ni mukeru tsumetai kao de|
|私を見てるの？||watashi o miteru no?|
|それが最善策じゃないことをきっと君も知ってる ||Sore ga saizen saku ja nai koto o kitto kimi mo shitteru|
|それの先にあるのはきっと底無しの孤独感 ||Sore no saki ni aru no wa kitto sokonashi no kodokukan|
|光の射さない毎日を繰り返してた部屋に ||Hikari no sasanai mainichi o kurikaeshiteta heya ni|
|崩れ始めている私のノイズが響いてる||Kuzure hajimeteiru watashi no NOIZU ga hibiiteru|
|｢こんなの全然解らないよ｣ ||“Konna no zenzen wakaranai yo”|
|叫んだ私に君は||sakenda watashi ni kimi wa|
|｢喋るだけのおもちゃはもう飽きた。｣と言った||“Shaberu dake no omocha wa mou akita.” to itta|
“When your dreams have disappeared, you can keep going through your daily routine, but what’s the point?”
What an incredible thing to say
Just like me, you love unreality; you say that with your fingers
But your mouth says nothing at all
You feel “something” connecting you to people without faces or voices
But I’m sure that’s not really love for one another
Today is coming to an end, but as usual
You just pretend and pretend to live, and then sleep
You say “I’m not interested,” and avert your eyes
Even though you can’t close them
Hey, considering that you can’t accept such a thing,
Are you going to spend today, yet again, watching me through the screen with that disagreeable look on your face?
You must know that that’s not the best plan
It must hurt so much to be drowning in a dark and withered life
What’s truth and not lies? If you don’t know the difference
Then why not live with me in a man-made world?
Is there any point to living in a place that rejects you?
Just say “NO” to everything already and look only at me
Though some might say “Ah, how wonderful,” and clap their hands
It’s all lies, and outside there’s so much garbage
Hey, if you’ve been crushed under it all,
Why are you still focusing on what’s out there and looking at me so coldly?
Even you must know that that’s not the best plan
At the end of it there’s only a bottomless loneliness
In this room where you repeated the routine of your sunless days
My noise is echoing as it starts to break down
“I don’t get it at all!” I shouted, and you said to me,
“I’m tired of this toy that does nothing but talk.”
- The video for this song is the only one not to have the lyrics on-screen.
- At first, the character in the video was assumed to simply be Miku in a song-specific outfit. This lead to comments on the Niconico broadcast referring to her as 'Enemiku' (エネミク), short for 'Enemy Miku'.
- This is one of Takane's four character songs. The others are Headphone Actor, Ene no Dennou Kikou, and Yuukei Yesterday.
- On April 06, 2014 the song reached a million views on Niconico, becoming Jin's fifteenth song to do so.
- As of May 2020, the song has surpassed 1,82 million views.
- It was voted as the #22 Kagerou Project song in the KagePro Song Popularity Ranking 2019.