|Rōmaji||Jin (Shizen no Teki-P)|
|English||Person (Natural Enemy-P)|
|Age||29 (October 20, 1990)|
|Status||February 2011 → Present|
|Blog||Jin Jin Suruyo (Inactive)|
Universal Music Japan
|URL||Twitter, NN, Piapro|
Jin (じん), also known as Shizen no Teki-P (自然の敵P), is a Japanese musician, producer, lyricist, novelist, and screenwriter best known for his Kagerou Project mixed-media franchise. He was born on October 20, 1990 in Rishiri Island, Hokkaido. He is also known for making Vocaloid IA's demo song Headphone Actor.
Outside of Kagerou Project, he has produced songs for other artists, co-wrote the manga Nirvana with Sayuki, and is an original creator and writer of the anime LISTENERS with Dai Satou and Taichi Hashimoto.
- Jin was born in Rishiri Island, Hokkaido, Japan on October 20, 1990. He first started music around his second year of elementary school. At 6 years old, he started learning how to play the keyboard, and his uncle, who also played the keyboard, was an inspiration to him. His keyboard teacher allowed him to come over whenever he wanted to play, even if he didn't have lessons that day.
- The population where he grew up was small and he had only twelve students in his elementary school class. Despite this, he managed to find four other classmates who were learning music too. When he entered high school and moved to a populated area, he formed a band for the first time. They started by doing covers of the bands Number Girl and The Black Horn.
- He lives in Tokyo.
- He originally intended to name the project the "Mekakucity Project" but by that time, the song Kagerou Daze was so popular its name was used instead.
- He has an official fan club.
- When he was a child, he really liked Sugar Babe, a Japanese band active during the early '70s.
- When he first saw Miku, he thought she was an anime character from an anime called "Hatsune Miku".
- He likes ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, the pillows, and THE BACK HORN, especially THE BACK HORN.
- His favorite manga is Zatch Bell! / Konjiki no Gasshu!!.
- He discussed the lyrics for Gunjou Rain with his mother while writing it.
- He has a new series coming up.
- The guitar Jin used to play the songs for the final episode of Mekakucity Actors was signed by all voice actors of the series.
- According to his little sister, Jin is "very similar" to Shintaro, much to Jin's dismay as he finds Shintaro to be a considerably unpleasant character, despite being his creator.
- Because of artist Sidu's decision to base Shintaro's jersey upon his own, Jin claimed to hate Shintaro at first, due to fears of being mistaken for cosplaying as Shintaro when he had in fact owned the jersey before Shintaro's design was conceived.
- Because the key of Daze being too high, Jin had to pitch his voice higher to match with the tune. Upon receiving the demo, Sidu claimed that Jin sounded like he had inhaled helium, which was extremely disturbing but amused Sidu greatly.
- Jin lost all data of songs from when he started up until Summertime Record when his PC broke.